Thursday, March 31, 2011

❤ My Dream House !!! ❤

Dream House !!!
The House Design That I Wanna


The Living Room,
I Like A White And Sunshine Through It,
I Like It Clean And Bright.





The Balcony,
For Me A Balcony Is A Place Where A Family Can Gathering To Have Tea,
Where It Is Very Important Part In A House,
I Like It Simple And Bright Too,
Of Cause Must Have Chair.


My Husband And Wife Bedroom
As Usual,
White And Simple,
White Help Look Clean And Bright,
I Want The Room To Have A Big Window,
And A Big Big Big Bed,
So I Could Sleep Comfortably.


Private Place,
Hahaha,
A Private Place For Husband And Wife,
Just Need A Small Small Place For It,
For Us To Relax And Dating Place.


The Dining Room,
Dining Room Is The Most Important Part In A House,
Because It Gather Everyone To Have Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner,
It Is Also A Place To Gather Together With The Family,
It Is Important,
So I Want It To Be Very Big,
The Most Bigger Part In The House.




The Baby Room !!!
My Baby Room,
Must Be Cute, Clean And Bright,
Surely Must Have Window For It,
Beautiful And Cute Decoration.


Games Room,
Should I Name It As Games Room Or What,
I Have No Idea For It,
For Sure It Is A Place For My Children To Play And Learning Things.


My Girl Girl's Room,
For A Girl Room,
Must Be A Big Space And Many Closet,
Girls Always Need Many Closet To Put Their Things,
But Privacy For Them.


My Boy Boy's Room,
Small But Privacy,
Boys Always Want A Lot Of Privacy,
They Always Say I Need My Space,
But I Wont Give You Big Space,
But It Is Privacy For You.

My Bathroom,
I Hope It Could Be A Big Bigger,
And Many Spaces And Privacy.

I Like This Stair,
The Kids Even Can Play With It Too,
Love It,
I Look So Nice.


And This One Too,
I Want This Too For Me Or My Husband,
A Private Place To Work And Think,
And So Peaceful.


No comments:

Post a Comment